Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Christmas Calendar

I have FINALLY finished my "advent" calendar.  Inspired from the mini catalog, (p.36).  It just took me tons and tons of hours, and 3 days of working on it.  I did go through and write all of the instructions as I went so that I can offer these at my technique class on Friday.  I found the frame at Michael's in packs of 3.  They are 12 1/2 x12 1/2, so just a touch bigger than I needed, but I think it worked out well.  I now have 7 spots available for this class that will be offered sometime in November. 
I do have red ribbon to attach to the #6, but I can't find it right this minute, bu that will be my finishing touch.  I'd love to know what you gals think!  As always, thanks for stopping by and making my day!!

4 comments:

  1. Great Job! What a big project.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! You were very smart to list your instructions as you made this...it is too pretty to "just make one" ...and now you'll be able to share the fun with others. TFS - Micki
    www.AvenueofArt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advent calendar looks amazing!! Your hard work really paid off. Visiting from Stampin' Connection. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo adorable! What is behind the doors? What will the class in November cost?

    ReplyDelete