Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Poop

I was playing around on google looking for ideas for Halloween and I stumbled across this pumpkin poop poem, so I had to make goody bags using it.  They turned out so cute I am making 44 of them for teacher appreciation gifts.  (I'm in charge of monthly teacher gifts, so if anyone has any other cute, easy ideas I'd love to hear about them).  Here's the poem,

I started to carve a pumpkin with my carving knife and scoop
But the pumpkin got so scared, he took a little poop!
It looked so cute and funny, just like a candy treat
So I'm sharing it with you now, because you are so sweet!




Super cute poem ha?  I don't have any idea who wrote it, but like I said I found it google-ing away.  As always thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments: