Friday, February 11, 2011

Can you say procrastinator...

Wow, where has the time gone?  It's already time for my second stamp club to meet.  I felt I was doing pretty good getting things ready, and then suddenly it's Friday, and it's time to host my club, and I didn't know what on earth I wanted to do.  Thankfully, the kids are at school and the little one is playing with her dad, so I was able to come up with this...
I have never used my letter press plate, so this was very new too me, but I really like how it turned out.  I used versa-mark.  It's a very simple card, but I really like how it looks.

Next, I wanted to do a bag or some kinda treat for my gals to put treats in and maybe they would keep them, but if they wanted then they had a gift to give away.   I saw this cupcake treat box, and decided with a little tweaking, I could do a Valentines themed one.   SO here is my version of the "cupcake treat box."
There you have it, my two projects for tonight.  I sure hope the gals like it.  Like I said, this is only my second meeting, and I want the ladies to really like what their doing and feel like it's worth their time.  Several of them drive 45-60 minutes to get here.

Here's the projects together, now had I been smart, I would of color coordinated, but I didn't have enough red.  Oh well, I still really like how these turned out.   As always, I love your comments!  Thanks ladies!!

12 comments:

  1. Nice job on the letter press! These are great projects. Thanks for blessing my day and bringing a smile to my face on my blog. :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Really like the card, I haven't seen anyone else using pink with the letterpress. The blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yolanda,
    Thanks for the kind comments on my card.
    You've got a great blog.....cute cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I think I may need to purchase it now. Dang it! there goes more money, lol. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Love card is fabulous. I don't use the letterpress much but I'll have to try again. The gift bag is great too. Nice job on both projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the simplicity! TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adding the versamark to the letterpress really brings out the words. Your projects are great, I'm sure the ladies will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects. I really like the love card; that pink is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Yolanda. Don't you love the letterpress dies. Yours actually looks better than mine did :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment on my projects. I had to pop over and check out your blog too. BTW, I am following you now.

    Be Blessed and keep the cute projects coming!

    Shannon Willis
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great V'day projects! :) My fave is the letterpress one - thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards, I especially like the one done with the letter press....gorgeous colors...so rich and elegant...

    ReplyDelete