Friday, February 18, 2011

Wow!

I've just noticed that I have been given another stylish blogger award.  How awesome!  I feel so flattered and grateful at the same time.  I've really just started out with being crafty, and still feel like I've got alot to learn.  I'm so grateful to all of you who stop by my blog and offer such nice comments and support.  I appreciate it more than you could know!!  Thank you Holley for the award.  Thank you all for giving me the inspiration and the motivation.  I appreciate it.  Since I've already done my 8 random things about me, I won't bore you again with it.

When you receive this award you are to:

1) thank the person who gave this award to you and link it back to their blog

2) share 8 things about yourself

3) pass this award to 8 other individuals


4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!


Here are 8 new blogs that deserve the stylish blogger award.  (in no particular order.)

1.  Ginnie Binion
2.  Karla Anders
3.  Ann Marie                                                              
4.  April
5.  Rita
6.  Melinda
7.  Roberta
8.  Robyn

Again. thanks so much for all of your support ladies!  And for the award Holley.  Right click on the award and save it and then you can paste it to your blog.  Make sense?  Hope so. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I'm just getting to you on this! I've been trying to figure out how to post the badge on my blog!!

    I appreciate this awesome award from you and hope that I have not seemed otherwise, but I'm a little slow at getting things done!

    I am working on this and hope to have mine up by tomorrow!!

    Again, Thank You soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete