Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Organized Stampin Room

This has been a project that I've been wanting to undertake forever.  About 6 months ago, I had my room all set up and it was okay, (I posted pictures way back when on here.)  It just never quiet sat right for me.  So this past week I just had to re-arrange everything.  It doesn't hurt either that I took my daughters DSI away a month or so ago and I put it somewhere "safe" and now can't find it!  I decided that was the perfect thing to get me to re-arrange my space and see if maybe it was in here "safe".  So, here's the pictures of my room.  I would love to put it on video, cause I really like taking tours of peoples space, but since I can't figure out how to take it off my camera and put it on here, pictures will have to do.


Here's the view from my door way.  Looking straight ahead.


This is the view turning right a little bit.

We're still turning right.
This is right behind the door to the right.

I've got a ton more pictures, I wasn't sure which ones would be the most interesting.  Anyway, I always love watching the video's people post of their scrap rooms.  It's nice seeing where someone is working, I'd love to see your space too!  Thanks for stopping by!!



14 comments:

  1. I love the Play Date bags...how did you get them?
    And your room looks great. Hopefully my crafting space will be posted within the week. I'm still designing my unfinished basement into a studio. (That depends on my husband too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Let me know when your room is set up, I'd love to see it. The bags I bought at convention. I thought they would be great for club members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, are you ever organized. When can you come and do mine for me? If I took pictures, no ONE, would ever come visit my blog again. LOL
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Debbie. Right now my craft room is a mess. I do have sort of an excuse as I am remodeling my kitchen so everything is everywhere and my craft tables were available! Your space looks great. Makes me want to get busy and get mine organized! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally into looking at videos and pics of peeps scrappin' rooms too!!! I love yours....looks nice and tidy!!!I love the pink walls!! Thanks for posting this!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stamping room. I would love to work in that !!! Good for you, it's great:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your room. It looks very organized! I love looking a other people's rooms so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all...LOVE the colors in your stamp space!! You are so organized, I love it! I am trying to get my space photographed. Just a little more cleaning and organizing...eeek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I would give for this much space!! I just have a little corner of my basement family room for my stamp stuff! It forces me to purge regularly but I sure would like room to grow! Now following you from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool room. I too love to look at others spaces as I get ideas on storage and such. I have a tiny corner in the living room and a lot of my stuff is on the floor around my even tinier desk! LOL TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! What a great scrappin' space! I love the set up and the nice bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How in the world did I miss This! What a fabulous stamping room. You are in the pink girl! I also want to make a suggestion - you need to change the name of your blog from "Trying to be Creative". You are not just trying you are way succeeding. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I WANT A STAMP ROOM!!! lol. So happy for you to have a room of your own - looks great!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am SOOO jealous :) What a craft room! I have my little small "in next to the laundry room, room"...but hey..I've got one...I'm happy :) Love your cards and I'll be back! Cheers! Jackie

    ReplyDelete