Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentines treats

These are the treats that I made for my club gals.  I used the Valentine Defined stamp set, and my new glitter paper, and my new DSP Love Impressions paper.  I thought I'd never get to pull these out.  Oh, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to see that the glitter paper came with two, not just one in a pack.  I thought I was gonna have to hoard it.  (I hate to part with my really nice stuff.  I know it doesn't make sense.)  I really like how they turned out.  Let me know what you think.  I saw these on a fellow bloggers blog and I LOVE how they turned out, but of course, it's the one treat cup stamp set  I don't have, but you have to see what she came up with. 
Here's a close up.  As always ladies, I love comments!! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Yolanda...I love your Valentine treats! So cute...and the glitter heart adds the right touch of necessary bling!! Adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment...so I could find you hear. I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yolanda..Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your Valentine Treats. I have that stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Great treats!! I'm sure they will love them. I also love the Valentine Defined stamp set.
    Carrie
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete