Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWH challenge

I came across OWH's blog and they are having a challenge to make masculine cards that the soldiers can send home to their brothers, fathers, sons, etc.  So I decided that my birthday card that I'm doing at my 5-10-15 class would be great!  So now it's serving several purposes.  1. My class, and 2.  I'm gonna make extras and include them in my box for OWH.  YA!!
 You can get in on this challenge here.  It's such a great cause, and it's really not hard to do something that we all LOVE.  How great is it to do something you love and actually can be so comforting and nice to others.  It's a win, win.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors on this card! And the star reminds me of the card I made for the challenge!!

    I don't sell Stampin' Up, but I'm a junkie!! So of course I'm going to follow your page so I can get more ideas to support my habit!!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for supporting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, isn't it fun to make one card fit so many areas? Thanks for playing in our challenge this week at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete