Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The final card

I have thought and thought about the final card for my 5-10-15 event, and I decided that I would like to do this card.

I really wanted to do one more truly masculine card.  I made a very similar card to this for my brothers birthday a couple of months ago, and I really liked how it turned out, so I thought why the heck not.  I have 4 packs of this DSP paper left, unopened, and I love the stamp set.  So, I think this will be the final card for my five different cards that I needed to come up with for the Birthday Event.  As always, I love your feedback.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Great choice for a masculine card! I really like it! I always have such a hard time trying to make cards for my guys! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT masculine card!! I'm sure your gals will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that paper!! :) I like the scallop edge you put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone will love this card! Love the paper and the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that paper and how heavy weight it was. Great card.

    ReplyDelete