Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm so excited to share my wreath!  I've spent weeks working on it.  When the kids finally went to bed, I would sit on my bed and roll my paper and cut it to size, fluff it out to make a rose, hot glue it and go on to the next.  It took so much time and I thought I'd never be done with it.  Here it is...finished at last!
It turned out amazing!  However, before I could get around to posting this my dang kids got to my wreath.  I had it hung up, proudly displaying it on my door and "it wasn't me" broke it!  Now look at it.
I'm so upset!  Weeks and weeks of work.  I'm going to try to hot glue it back together and see if that works.  I would like to wring the neck of "it wasn't me" though.  That little trouble maker has been reaking havoc around our house for days now!

Oh, and since I didn't mention it, I found this idea and how to do it on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment