Sunday, September 8, 2013

Apothecary jars finally finished!!

I am so excited yet again with how my Pinterest project has turned out.  Here's what I found on Pinterest.

 (Actually a friend of mine in my craft group found it, thanks Tara!)


 And here's how mine turned out.  
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how mine look.  I've filled the middle one with ping pong balls, and as soon as I

find my googly eyes I intend on turning those balls into eye balls.  I love these too because they are so

versatile.  I plan on changing them for every holiday and just leave them out year round.  What do you think?

You can find the supply list here.  The only thing that I added was an extra base to each of my jars.  So the

candle stick is sitting on a base and then I glued one on the top of the candle stick so that there was more

room for my jars to sit.  I like the look better, but you can definatly leave it out and as you can see on the

other blog, (and her picture above,) they look dang cute that way too.

Here's where I've put them, and how it looks all together.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

I'd love to know what you think.  Thanks as always for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment