Saturday, September 7, 2013

Jack Pot!!

I LOVE Stampin Up!  I miss being a demonstrator, teaching new techniques and miss buying all of the new

products.  With that being

said, I feel like I hit the jack pot!!  A friend of mine told me that Stampin up! was holding it's first ever

warehouse sale.  I was able to go and walked away with a box full of stuff for just under $100 dollars.

 Seriously!  4 different punches, 7 packs of paper, 3 12x12 DSP, 1 scrapbooking kit, 4 clear stamp sets, 3

wood stamps sets, 2 ink pads, 2 embossing powders, markers, and spools and spools of ribbon, and some

other embellishments.  I LOVE their product and am thrilled with the deal of a life time!!  I can't wait to start

playing with all of my new goodies.  So excited, I just had to share.  


So, anyone wanna play??

No comments:

Post a Comment