Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Using "My Digital Studio"

For this week only, Stampin Up is offering "My digital Studio" for 50% off. It's regularly $79.95. I have now ordered it and am really excited to play with it. Here are a couple of cards that a great friend of mine, (thanks Melanie!!) made using the digital studio. "This easy-to-use Mac and PC compatible software lets you use Stampin' Up!'s exclusive artwork and colors to create an assortment of printed and multimedia projects. Print your project at home or use our professional print service for high quality color coordination. Download fresh new artwork for your software with digital downloads we periodically update just for you!"

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. You have started out just great. I really like these two cards! Thanks for blessing my day and I am going right over to start following you. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete