Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I think I finally got it...

I have been racking my brain, trying to get my idea of how I'd like my scrap book page down on paper. I think I finally got it. I had to draw it out and really plan it out. (For some obnoxious reason, that's just how my mind works.) I created some pockets that hold a journaling area and a picture area. I really like that idea. I used some regular sized envelopes, sealed them shut, then cut them into the size I wanted and walla, there's my pocket. I used the perfect polka dots folder to add some texture to the envelope. On the other page I used the top note die cut to create a pocket. I embossed that with the Petals a plenty folder. (I don't know what I would do without my big shot!) I used the ornament punch and Christmas paper to do the ornaments. Really simple. I used the fundamental phrases punch set for the words at the bottom. My color scheme is, real red, and Old olive. I also used the define your life stamp set. Ir says, "happy: cheerful; tickled pink; content. Simple pleasure; together. A feeling of giddiness or joy." I love that stamp set. It's got 28 different words and definitions. You can use it on everything! I used the word window punch, the scallop oval punch, and the season of Joy punch set. I think I really like how it turned out. Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment