Monday, November 29, 2010

OOPS!!

I just put in another order to fulfill my Stampin addiction. It's free shipping right now, I couldn't resist. However, I didn't realize that I ordered the exact same stamp set twice! Twice on the same order. So, would anybody like to buy it? It's currently in the catalog for $16.95. It's the Oval all set. (p. 128). I am willing to sell it for $17.00 even. That means you don't pay tax, or S&H. That's a better deal than I got! You save, $8.00. So, let me know if your interested! I'm gonna put it on KSL soon, so let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yolanda I saw your note on the Stampin Connection and I'm now your newest follower. You have great blog!

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yo! Yolanda, Great blog and the lights are so cute! Following you from the SC! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete