Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stamp Club info...

Stamp Club: Our first stamp club meeting will be on January 14 at 6:00. Anyone and everyone is invited to attend! Members of my club, there is no charge for you to attend. If you are a non-member the charge is, $15, or free with a $30 purchase. (Please R.S.V.P at least 3 days ahead of time! ) Non-members, please keep in mind that you will not be eligible for any of the great Hostess Benefits my club members enjoy unless you commit to join. It’s just one more reason to join my fabulous club, along with these other great reasons! Benefits my club members receive… * A FREE Idea Book and Catalog (a $10 value). * A FREE mini catalog * A FREE Stampin Up bag. (a $10 value. Only 2 left!) * FREE project each month. NO materials fee. * You get to use my materials, my punches, my ink, accessories, etc… You only have to bring your own catalog to each meeting. * Learn a new technique each month! * A free stamp pad of your choice for every friend you bring who joins. * Friendship! * A night of relaxation and fun! It’s always at my house, so you don’t have to stress over cleaning your house, and you get away from your kids for some much needed adult time, to do something you enjoy! How it works… * When it’s your turn to hostess, you will receive a minimum of $15 in free products and a minimum of one free stamp set! The more members we have the more free stuff you earn! You will know ahead of time when it’s your turn, so you can bring a friend or two, or collect outside orders to boost your sales!! I’ve only got 2 more spots for this stamp club! So sign up soon to reserve your spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment