Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've almost got it done...

This year for some reason I haven't had much of the Christmas spirit. So I feel like I've been a little slow getting my stuff done because of it. With that being said, here's my gift card holders. I found these measurements at Chic'n'Scratch.typepad.com If for some reason you can't find the directions there, the measurements are 6 5/8 X 4 1/4. Then you score @ 2 3/8, 4 7/8. Tie the ribbon around the top and walla! Simple. Thanks so much for looking, and as always, all comments are greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Love these, wish I had found them earlier, next year.
    http://cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, perfect timing!! I needed to make some gift card holders, and these are perfect! How are the gift cards held inside?

    PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread!

    ReplyDelete