Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bleach technique

For my monthly technique night this month we did a card using the bleach technique.  I got a few paper towels and poured just enough bleach on them to make them wet, but not soaking and then used the paper towels as an ink pad.  I used the stamp set Season of Joy and Real Red cardstock, and Always Artichoke.  Along with the awesome white gel pen, and then added some bling in the center of the flower.  I really liked how this card turned out and what a simple technique.  One word of advise though, don't push too hard on your paper with the stamp and don't soak up too much bleach.  ALSO, be sure to clean your stamp right away with soapy water and add versa-mark to condition it.  Don't take the versa mark off after you add it.  (Just a side note I read somewhere.  Not sure where.  It's one of those things that stick in your head though.)



Anyway, I'd love to know what you think!  I always like to read the comments.  Thanks for stopping by!  (sorry the picture quality is not the best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment