Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finally...my new craft room!!

It has been some time since I have updated my blog.  I've been busily working on projects, and cards, and of course trying to organize my new craft room.  It's taken a LONG time to get my new space organized and things put where I wanted and of course clearing out my old craft space.  WOW!!  That's all I can say.  I can't believe how much stuff one can accumulate in such a short amount of time.  I'd like to say I am completely finished, but I'm certain that I will find something else I need to re-arrange, or a must have that I'll have to move things around for.  I wanted to wait and take pictures of my space when it was entirely clean and organized, but I've realized that will never, ever happen.  So, here's my new space.

 Finally, I'm upstairs!  I love the sunlight, and having a huge window to look out from.








 That door opens up to the bathroom.


 The cute little girl is my youngest, and she just had to be in these pictures!


Here's my great work/craft table.  I can now hold my classes in my craft room.  LOVE IT!!







I LOVE touring other people's craft rooms, but for some reason, when I try to upload a video, it won't work.  So I hope these pictures make sense.  Next, I am having an advent calendar class.  That will be on December 1 at 9:30 am.  Lunch will be served and we'll have some drawings!  Then  December 2 is my technique night.  Stay tuned for pictures of that technique.  It's a new one (to me) that I thought was awesome!  I would of never thought to use my "garbage", but for this technique, that's exactly what we'll do.  Come and find out more.  That's on Friday at 7 pm my house.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and leave me a comment.  They always make my day!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your new craft room. Enjoy! Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice room, you did a good job. Does your daughter stamp too?

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your craft room looks great! I love all the cubbies and storage areas. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete