Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stiched Stockings

I feel like I've totally been neglecting my blog, but I've been so busy with organizing my new craft room, and doing cards, cards and more cards, I can't figure out why I haven't been posting.  Other than life is just crazy busy right now.  Thankfully Halloween is over and done with, and it's time to move to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It's already snowing here.  It really feels like time is just flying by now!

Okay, so here's the card that I did for one of my card swap groups.  I love this stamp set and matching punch.  It makes it so easy to do cards, and of course, can't live without the glitter paper.

Now I have to take a minute out and do some mommy bragging.  I am so proud of my 7 year old and my 10 year old.  They both placed 1st in Reflections this year and are moving up to the next level.  No matter what happens now, I'm so proud of my kids!

4 comments:

  1. I immediately wanted to giggle and jump up and down when I saw this card! It is so cute with the stockings dancing across the page. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love this set and punch also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little stockings Yolanda. Sounds like your life's been so hectic. Make sure to make time for yourself too.

    ReplyDelete