Sunday, January 9, 2011

Constructive criticism is good!

I have spent the entire day trying to figure out a card for my first ever stamp club.  I was beginning to think I should NOT have made SU more than just a hobby, and then finally, it came together.  I think this is the card.
  I would LOVE to know what you think.  It's so much more stressful because people are coming to me and expecting me to provide something amazing and top quality and I still feel so "new" to stampin.  Like I said this is completely out of my comfort zone.  This card however did get the seal of approval from my wonderful husband.  It's hard sometimes hearing him say he doesn't like something I worked so hard on, but it's defiantly worth it.  I like this card SOOOO much better than the other two I did.  As usual I would love some feed back.  It defiantly helps me feel more confident in my ability to hostess a show.

7 comments:

  1. Good job babe! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yolanda. I've looked at both cards and honestly you've done a great job on both. Your stamp club would be happy with either of them, trust me. Once you reach your comfort zone with your stamp club you'll be amazed at how much easier your prep becomes. Good luck to you and happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job and I agree with Penny! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! They will love it! Relax and enjoy. That is what all this is about. They will be so happy that you created this for them. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Love the cards and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. I'm going to have to CASE. Thanks! I'm your latest follower..http://thecrazystamplady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yolanda you did a great job! I totally know what you mean about stressing out about whether or not they'll like it. I've been a demo 5 years, and I STILL stress out every time (just ask my hubby), lol. Take it a moment at a time, and once you're there with them, all will be fine - just remember you're sharing what you love! :)

    ReplyDelete