Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentines Day

I LOVE so many of the things that Stampin Up has retired, so I decided that I would make some cards using some of my retired stamps, paper, and ribbon. I am in a card swap that is separate from SU, so that's where these cards went. I wish the Sending Love designer paper would come back! I bought about 6 packages of it when it was retiring. I wish I'd bought a ton more! On an entirely separate note, does anyone know how you would go about doing cards for soldiers? I've heard a little about it,and being a soldiers wife, I would LOVE to get info on how I go about sending cards to our soldiers for them to use. If anyone has any helpful information, please leave me a comment. Thanks as always for looking and leaving me comments!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing your stamping room. Now that's the work of creativity. As long as you have a flat space to work, you're good to go. And the Valentine cards are so pretty.
    You asked about making cards for soldiers. I send cards to Operation Write Home. For more info, visit this site: http://operationwritehome.org/
    Great organization!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are great all of them! Thanks for sharing. hugz n blessings.

    ReplyDelete