Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just waiting...

I am waiting as patiently as I can for my Sale-A-Bration order.  I just put it in yesterday morning and I'm not sure I can keep myself together.  I'm so excited to get the package, it's gonna be like Christmas.  I've got 10 celebrations stamp sets coming!  Some of the stuff is for my Stamp club, but ooohhh, alot of it is my order.  What better time to stock up?!  TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK...

I LOVE SALE-A-BRATION.  If you'd like to get something free for EVERY $50 you spend, now is the time.  Now through March 31st there are 3 easy ways to earn free products.

1.  Spend:  For every $50 you spend, you earn one Free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice.  There is no limit- for every $50 you spend, you can select another FREE Sale-a-bration product! 

2.  Host:  Host a workshop of at least $300 and earn one free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice in addiction to the generous hostess benefits.

3.  Join:  Join Stampin'Up! by becoming a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and get 15% off your starter kit.  PLUS get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free products.

Contact me now to take advantage of this wonder sale!  I promise you won't be disappointed.

I'll be posting pictures when my package comes.  So excited for all the free stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment