Saturday, January 8, 2011

Operation Write Home (OWH)



I would very much like to start doing a group for OWH. I am going to start doing cards for these soldiers, and if anyone else in interested in helping me, I would greatly appreciate it. Leave me a message if your interested. Ideally I would like to have a bunch of people making cards, and then getting them mailed to me, and I would add all of mine to it and label the backs of them. I intend to start a group here at home and see what I can do. I say mail them to me because my thinking is unless you have a ton done, it wouldnt be worth mailing them out to the OWH, but if you can be a part of a bigger group, you would just have to do a few cards at a time and everyones few cards would add up to a bunch to mail in. It's just a thought. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbv309iGLLA&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete