Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My nephews b'day card

I think this is one of the hardest cards I've had to come up with.  My nephew is 11 today!  He's at that age where he's too cool for alot of things, so I wasn't sure how to come up with a card he would like that was "cool" enough to give to him.  I finally thought a pocket card would be kinda neat.  In the bottom pocket I am going to add his b'day gift which will be money!  I know that sounds like we're not putting much thought into our gift, but our 10 year old daughter LOVED getting money for her birthday last week. 



I have tons and ton's of things from SU that are retired, so I decided that I need to start using some of that stock up, so this card is using retired everything, except for the white card stock.  :)  As always, comments are really appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it'll TOTALLY work for a tween boy! Interactive cards like this are a hit with most anyone! Oh, and money is a great gift! :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I have tons of retired stuff that I use too. Can't waste it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a great card! I too have tons and tons that are retired. lol

    ReplyDelete